colors that don't wash out
Collectively by hues
How to find stuff on the website
There are drop down menus to search by the big types of personal adornments- earrings, rings, necklaces, cuffs
By stone name
start typing what stone you are looking for. I am a stonenerd, I like knowing what I am working with. All different stones are tagged!
Chalcedony is probably the stone name that is forgotten the most. If you don't know the exact name of the stone, I've loosely created collections based on colors. They are:
- Steady - the earthy tones. Browns, grey, blacks, burnt orange, tans
- Luminosity - the golden tones. Goldenrods, electric yellows, happy oranges, searing reds
- Dauntless - the viridian tones. Grassy greens, swirling mints, calming sages
- Abundance - the cerulean tones. Bright blues, sea foams, robin's egg hues
- Voltaic - the rosy tones. Fiery reds, blushing pinks, vibrant magenta
by ring size
The joys of handmade pieces! Each ring is measured by hand, so a whole size will populate in the search results. E.g. I have a size 8 1/2 finger. I would search 'size 8' and the rings that come up will be any size from 8 to 8 3/4.
Themes! A way to make a group within the groups that are grouping as the big group
- Brass Tacks - gifting pieces! Under $100
- Newbies - here you will find the shop updates to snag the pieces first!
- Hot pots and hot spots - an ode and a nod to the weird and wonderful phenomenon that is the geothermal activity on our little rock, and the cosmic storms found on the other great orbiters.